Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Howdy and welcome to my watch blog!

This is something that I wish I had thought of doing a long time ago...

A journal to chart my journey, not only for my sanity to keep me from losing things that I need to attend to, but so I can document items for others. I have no idea of the path ahead, but I guess we'll see how it goes!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is certainly a welcome addition to my RSS aggregator. Thanks for contributing and sharing your knowledge. I look forward to increasing my own knowledge of and appreciation for chronographs.

Christian Cantrell
www.watchreport.com

Tuesday, December 07, 2004 8:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Chuck,

Congrats on your own weblog! I hope you keep this baby fed so my day don't go by without having read some watchstuff from your side!

Good hunting and good blogging!

Best regards,
Robert-Jan

Tuesday, December 07, 2004 1:08:00 PM  
Blogger Chuck Maddox said...

Thank you all UnixT, CC and RJ for your thoughts! I really don't know where I'll end up with this, but the idea is to share my journey like a public Bookmarks file, a place where I can note interesting terrain on my journey.

Cheers!

-- C

Tuesday, December 07, 2004 4:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool site

Saturday, January 20, 2007 9:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home