Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Friday, December 31, 2004

NPR Interviews: NASA's Oldest Active Astronaut Retires…

Go to the NPR page...

Morning Edition, December 31, 2004 · After 42 years of exploring the stars, NASA's longest-serving astronaut, John Young, is retiring at the age of 74. Young was a pilot on the first Gemini mission, has walked on the moon and helped design the space shuttle. He discusses his career in space flight with NPR's Steve Inskeep.

I've created an MP3 version of this interview for those who'd prefer to listen to this on their MP3 player...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home