Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Right on! Bas! Bas Van Dorp's Sinn EZM1 review...

RJ's Fratello Watches weblog hosts a review that Bas van Dorp did on his new Sinn EZM1 arrival...

In the review Bas starts out: “About two years ago, I read that Lemania would end the production of the cal. 5100. The horror! The guys who came up with this idea will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes, that's for sure.”...

Right on! Bas! I'm right there with you on that one!

Enjoy the review!

-- Chuck

1 Comments:

Blogger Speedmaster said...

Chuck,

Did you see this thread?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=169624&messageid=1104686646

Wednesday, January 05, 2005 10:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home