Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Finally... A reason to start smoking... A free Rolex...

Finally... A reason to start smoking... A free Rolex...

Zoomata.com reports: “It seems hard to believe, but Italians are taking the new no-smoking law seriously -- so seriously that a jeweler is out a watch (A Rolex) valued at 29,000 euro ($37,000).

Read the rest of the story: Thief in Italy snags Rolex thanks to smoking ban.

Of course, I don't recommend or advocate smoking or starting to smoke, or trying this yourself. But what an amazing unexpected result of a new restrictive law...

-- Chuck


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home