Chuck Maddox’s Watch Blog

This page is a journal of my journey in the field of Horology, which is timekeeping. In other words, watch collecting. Which in my case is the collecting of chronograph watches. To contact me, email me at: cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net .

Name:
Location: Chicagoland, United States

The Extremely wordy version of my Resumé is located here: http://home.xnet.com/~cmaddox/resume.html

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Sorry I haven't been as active lately...

Sorry, I haven't been posting as actively as much lately as I would like to... I've had three sizeable projects I've been working on... Getting one of the '57 T-Bird's operational again, getting my 2005 Income Taxes taken care of, and thirdly ordering a new car for myself (my first new vehicle since before I started collecting watches)... I still have to dispose of my current ride, a car I've driven for 3 years longer than any previous car I've owned. But hopefully, with the first three projects completed, hopefully I'll have more things to post and talk about in the days ahead.

-- Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home